Fungasm Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for things. You do like things, don't you?

3 posters

The boy who ate a sock

VaLeN
    VaLeN

Location : Ḥ̞̺͖̪̟͇̜̗͇͖̩̳̓͌́ͯ́̚͘ͅĘ̶̢̡̭͚͙̤͈͈̙̠̜̠͎͓̗̮͈̈̐͌̒̍̅̎L̴̷̶̴̢̯̪͚̼͚̣̙̖͕̫͇͍̟̭̘̬̰͑ͨͪL̵̝̯͇̮͇̩̱̙̭̗͍̳͎͛͗͊͌͌ͧͤͫ̈́̽̊̕͡͞͡ ̨̡̛̫̫̞̳͙̞̠͙͚̭͓̝̹͙̾ͩ̌̈̉̇ͨ̎̌ͩͫ͒̊ͬ̾ͧ͒̈͘F̸̶̳̦̺̰̙̲̼̺̯̲̟̖̱͛̍̿͊͐ͪ̌̉̏ͫ̾͌K̵̛͉͓̱͇͖̘͈̥̗̽̈́͋͗͐̓͗͊ͣ́ͥ̿̓͌͘͝͠J̷̬̼͇̦͕̻͙̜̪̠̲̹̺̝͎̾ͤ̊̔ͣ͑́̄͂̔́͜͡Ḽ̷̵̜̞̫̗͇̠ͮͧͣͤͨͯ͑͆̔̓͐ͧͧ̃̒͗̿̃̚͘͟͡l͆̀̍ͮ҉̷̭͇̻̦́͜͞ķ͛ͭ̍̿̆̄̅̽͋ͯ̌̆̚͘̕҉̢͕̹͇̜͎͍͇͔d̴ͭ̋ͤͯ̋̎̊̋ͥ̄ͩͨ̽̅̚̚͝҉̼̳͈̰̹̦̰̬͍̠ͅs̷͈̘͔͚̝̖͙͍̫͍̹̠̫̫͎̟̣̣ͭͤ͗͆̊̾̿̑̓͒ͪͧ̂͘͞h̸̡̬͍̱̥̺̜̭̺̦͖̩͇̞͓̖̙̺̯̏ͬ̀́̚f̷͔̘̻̳̹͉͈͖̪̗̲̜͇͓̮̈̽͆̔̓̆̍̈ͫ̊ͨͥ͘s̤͔̤̰͈̹̺ͬͮͣ̃̅͆͒́̇͌ͫ̾ͭ́d̷͙͎͕͖̒ͣͫ̑̈́̒̈́̃́ä̷̛̤̼̳̙̱͎͕͈̯̮̤͍̯̐̊ͪͩ̓ͪ̈ͣ̃͊̚̕͠kͨ̀͂̽̇ͭ̂̅ͩ҉҉̡͚̣̺̠͈͍̲̦̙̖̞̲̫̰͜f͓̤̘͉̮͚͕̦͇̳̘͈̤ͧͫ̂̇̃̈́̃͛́̓͊ͩͮ̋̋͘͢a̷̝̥̭̘̻͈̰͓̳̥̼͚̥̿ͨ͐ͯ͡s̡̡̛̙̜̭̳̳̩͔̪̟̲̹̔ͫ̽̊ͬͤ͂̇͒̂̃͑̒̿́ͭ̚͠d͕͇͇̲͖̖̤̞̘̟ͤ̊ͨ͐̇ͥͫ̀͞ċ̷̨̨̱̘̣̳̼̣̼̩̖̈͐͌̅̊̐͌ͯ̏̓͐͡ͅs̄̑̅͋̒ͧ͢҉̴̮͍͖̟̲͈̦̫̬͇̭̥d͗̿̋ͥ̒̂̀̕͘͟҉̟̲͈̫̮̰͚͎̗̰̲̯̺̩̤̩̭̦̭a̷̢̡̧̜̪̩͓̖̠̫̮̟̥̖̼̟̦͂ͦ̅͋̓ͨ́̋̒̉ͪ̌̋̆̂ͬͅf̢̡̳͚̭͈̼͖̥̑̉ͥ̅͑̔̂̍͛̂͋̽͊ͧ͡͞͠d̂̓̌͌̾̋̒̒ͤ̓̍ͧͪͮ͊̌͑̀҉̻͇̖̹̰͇͈͈̘͍ṣ̰̦̪͈̘͚̣̎̀̋ͥ͌ͧͧ͂̈́̌͐̚͝f́̎̎̌̑͊̏ͫͨͬͫͨͬͯ҉̹͔̝̤̰͍́͢͠

The boy who ate a sock Empty The boy who ate a sock

Post  VaLeN Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:21 pm

My first video I've made to use different camera angles Kawaii I directed it, my brother shot most of it, and my friend Alex was in it too.

make sure your volume is up
    Shockey
    Shockey

The boy who ate a sock Empty Re: The boy who ate a sock

Post  Shockey Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:40 pm

Awesome
    fawx
    fawx

Post  fawx Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:47 pm

the boy who ate a cock
    VaLeN
    VaLeN

Location : Ḥ̞̺͖̪̟͇̜̗͇͖̩̳̓͌́ͯ́̚͘ͅĘ̶̢̡̭͚͙̤͈͈̙̠̜̠͎͓̗̮͈̈̐͌̒̍̅̎L̴̷̶̴̢̯̪͚̼͚̣̙̖͕̫͇͍̟̭̘̬̰͑ͨͪL̵̝̯͇̮͇̩̱̙̭̗͍̳͎͛͗͊͌͌ͧͤͫ̈́̽̊̕͡͞͡ ̨̡̛̫̫̞̳͙̞̠͙͚̭͓̝̹͙̾ͩ̌̈̉̇ͨ̎̌ͩͫ͒̊ͬ̾ͧ͒̈͘F̸̶̳̦̺̰̙̲̼̺̯̲̟̖̱͛̍̿͊͐ͪ̌̉̏ͫ̾͌K̵̛͉͓̱͇͖̘͈̥̗̽̈́͋͗͐̓͗͊ͣ́ͥ̿̓͌͘͝͠J̷̬̼͇̦͕̻͙̜̪̠̲̹̺̝͎̾ͤ̊̔ͣ͑́̄͂̔́͜͡Ḽ̷̵̜̞̫̗͇̠ͮͧͣͤͨͯ͑͆̔̓͐ͧͧ̃̒͗̿̃̚͘͟͡l͆̀̍ͮ҉̷̭͇̻̦́͜͞ķ͛ͭ̍̿̆̄̅̽͋ͯ̌̆̚͘̕҉̢͕̹͇̜͎͍͇͔d̴ͭ̋ͤͯ̋̎̊̋ͥ̄ͩͨ̽̅̚̚͝҉̼̳͈̰̹̦̰̬͍̠ͅs̷͈̘͔͚̝̖͙͍̫͍̹̠̫̫͎̟̣̣ͭͤ͗͆̊̾̿̑̓͒ͪͧ̂͘͞h̸̡̬͍̱̥̺̜̭̺̦͖̩͇̞͓̖̙̺̯̏ͬ̀́̚f̷͔̘̻̳̹͉͈͖̪̗̲̜͇͓̮̈̽͆̔̓̆̍̈ͫ̊ͨͥ͘s̤͔̤̰͈̹̺ͬͮͣ̃̅͆͒́̇͌ͫ̾ͭ́d̷͙͎͕͖̒ͣͫ̑̈́̒̈́̃́ä̷̛̤̼̳̙̱͎͕͈̯̮̤͍̯̐̊ͪͩ̓ͪ̈ͣ̃͊̚̕͠kͨ̀͂̽̇ͭ̂̅ͩ҉҉̡͚̣̺̠͈͍̲̦̙̖̞̲̫̰͜f͓̤̘͉̮͚͕̦͇̳̘͈̤ͧͫ̂̇̃̈́̃͛́̓͊ͩͮ̋̋͘͢a̷̝̥̭̘̻͈̰͓̳̥̼͚̥̿ͨ͐ͯ͡s̡̡̛̙̜̭̳̳̩͔̪̟̲̹̔ͫ̽̊ͬͤ͂̇͒̂̃͑̒̿́ͭ̚͠d͕͇͇̲͖̖̤̞̘̟ͤ̊ͨ͐̇ͥͫ̀͞ċ̷̨̨̱̘̣̳̼̣̼̩̖̈͐͌̅̊̐͌ͯ̏̓͐͡ͅs̄̑̅͋̒ͧ͢҉̴̮͍͖̟̲͈̦̫̬͇̭̥d͗̿̋ͥ̒̂̀̕͘͟҉̟̲͈̫̮̰͚͎̗̰̲̯̺̩̤̩̭̦̭a̷̢̡̧̜̪̩͓̖̠̫̮̟̥̖̼̟̦͂ͦ̅͋̓ͨ́̋̒̉ͪ̌̋̆̂ͬͅf̢̡̳͚̭͈̼͖̥̑̉ͥ̅͑̔̂̍͛̂͋̽͊ͧ͡͞͠d̂̓̌͌̾̋̒̒ͤ̓̍ͧͪͮ͊̌͑̀҉̻͇̖̹̰͇͈͈̘͍ṣ̰̦̪͈̘͚̣̎̀̋ͥ͌ͧͧ͂̈́̌͐̚͝f́̎̎̌̑͊̏ͫͨͬͫͨͬͯ҉̹͔̝̤̰͍́͢͠

Post  VaLeN Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:50 pm

My first time doing stop motion

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:54 am