A forum for things. You do like things, don't you?


    Some Doodles

    Share
    avatar
    Orlyman

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2009-11-07
    Age : 26
    Location : Midwest

    Some Doodles

    Post  Orlyman on Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:42 pm

    Some stuff of mine



    And some that are too large for embedding
    Gary Oak
    Some Sketches
    Dee Resting
    avatar
    Jesska

    Posts : 59
    Join date : 2009-10-14
    Age : 25
    Location : British Columbia, Canada

    Re: Some Doodles

    Post  Jesska on Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:14 pm

    gary oak has a crotch bulge
    avatar
    Orlyman

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2009-11-07
    Age : 26
    Location : Midwest

    Re: Some Doodles

    Post  Orlyman on Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:09 pm

    Jesska wrote:gary oak has a crotch bulge
    And you know it
    avatar
    fawx

    Posts : 362
    Join date : 2009-09-28

    Re: Some Doodles

    Post  fawx on Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:56 pm

    work on your anatomy big time
    avatar
    Darkshadow8181
    Admin

    Posts : 87
    Join date : 2009-09-25
    Age : 27
    Location : Brooklyn

    Re: Some Doodles

    Post  Darkshadow8181 on Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:59 pm

    fawx wrote:work on your anatomy big time

    Fawx, Although I may or may not agree with you, you could at least try to show him how to, or help him by giving constructive criticism instead of just blatantly pointing out that you think his anatomy is bad.


    _________________
    avatar
    fawx

    Posts : 362
    Join date : 2009-09-28

    Re: Some Doodles

    Post  fawx on Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:54 pm

    Darkshadow8181 wrote:
    fawx wrote:work on your anatomy big time

    Fawx, Although I may or may not agree with you, you could at least try to show him how to, or help him by giving constructive criticism instead of just blatantly pointing out that you think his anatomy is bad.

    sorry im just so focused on this guy's name being orlyman i cant even ungHGNGUNG
    avatar
    Orlyman

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2009-11-07
    Age : 26
    Location : Midwest

    Re: Some Doodles

    Post  Orlyman on Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:57 am

    fawx wrote:
    Darkshadow8181 wrote:
    fawx wrote:work on your anatomy big time

    Fawx, Although I may or may not agree with you, you could at least try to show him how to, or help him by giving constructive criticism instead of just blatantly pointing out that you think his anatomy is bad.

    sorry im just so focused on this guy's name being orlyman i cant even ungHGNGUNG

    Orlyman is the name of one of my characters, he's a superhero that's only power is being able to talk to owls. Kinda like Aquaman, but more of a failure.

    And what tips could you provide on anatomy?
    avatar
    fawx

    Posts : 362
    Join date : 2009-09-28

    Re: Some Doodles

    Post  fawx on Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:05 am

    pretty much if youve ever looked at a normal human being as they did those poses then it would not look the same. your weight and stance are off, since from the looks of it i can see youre trying to shoot for "semi-realism". anatomy can be a difficult thing but under enough practice and reference you can perfect it.

    this might be a helpful site for you: http://posemaniacs.com/
    avatar
    Orlyman

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2009-11-07
    Age : 26
    Location : Midwest

    Re: Some Doodles

    Post  Orlyman on Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:07 am

    fawx wrote:pretty much if youve ever looked at a normal human being as they did those poses then it would not look the same. your weight and stance are off, since from the looks of it i can see youre trying to shoot for "semi-realism". anatomy can be a difficult thing but under enough practice and reference you can perfect it.

    this might be a helpful site for you: http://posemaniacs.com/
    Just found out about posemaniacs, thanks for the tip

    Practice makes perfect they say

    Sponsored content

    Re: Some Doodles

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:59 pm