Fungasm Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for things. You do like things, don't you?

2 posters

Hey Hey Hey

Jimferno
    Jimferno

Hey Hey Hey Empty Hey Hey Hey

Post  Jimferno Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:01 pm

Hey how's it going?

My name is Jimmy. I'm an artist, currently attending the School of Visual Arts in New York learning Traditional Animation. I currently dabble in traditional mediums such as watercolors and inks, but I'm slowly trying to learn how to use photoshop and Open Canvas.

My dA account is Jimferno and please feel free to contact me.
    Slystream
    Slystream

Location : In the clouds over your bed in your room under the ground in a meadow crossing seas through a cave in a pool. Yes. All of that, that's one location

Hey Hey Hey Empty Re: Hey Hey Hey

Post  Slystream Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:48 pm

Hey there Jimmy!

Happy I enjoy traditional mediums and occasionally work on things in photoshop and open canvas, and flash. D: Unfortunately, my computer screen is so ungodly small it makes things hard to work on.

However, I did figure out how to animate in photoshop during the summer, and plan on hand drawing my animations then scanning them up onto photoshop to animate them there. 8D Solves my cramped screen issue!

Anyways, I checked out your dA, dropped a watch on you. ouo ...haha I said a lot. Sorry, I tend to do that.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:30 am