Fungasm Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for things. You do like things, don't you?

2 posters

Starting to actually enjoy that flash program... :3

Fred
    Fred

Location : Behind you... no, seriously. Check. Go on. I know you dont believe me. Will only take a few seconds. What are you waiting for? Yes, You'll look dumb if I'm not there. But I am. What?! You calling me a liar? Well I aint. But what I am, though, is behind you. See for yourself. Ckecked yet? Yes? Aha! Fooled you! I'm actually righ in front of you. You just cant see me because of my super invisibility powers. Cool, eh?

Starting to actually enjoy that flash program... :3 Empty Starting to actually enjoy that flash program... :3

Post  Fred Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:58 pm

So I discovered how to properly draw with it and I went all " 8D GOTTADOSOMETHINGGOTTADOSOMETHINGWITHNEWKNOWLEDGE" so I did this little thing really quickly and I thought I might share it here, since its made just to do that, right? Cat Face

Whut why wont it show?!
    http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1254521953 here be a link, the least...
    hat-man
    hat-man

Starting to actually enjoy that flash program... :3 Empty Re: Starting to actually enjoy that flash program... :3

Post  hat-man Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:24 pm

Wow that was great! also, you need to use a direct link for it to show up
    like, a link to the file. Maybe you should use a different site. Or you could check the page info in your browser and get the link.
    Fred
    Fred

Location : Behind you... no, seriously. Check. Go on. I know you dont believe me. Will only take a few seconds. What are you waiting for? Yes, You'll look dumb if I'm not there. But I am. What?! You calling me a liar? Well I aint. But what I am, though, is behind you. See for yourself. Ckecked yet? Yes? Aha! Fooled you! I'm actually righ in front of you. You just cant see me because of my super invisibility powers. Cool, eh?

Starting to actually enjoy that flash program... :3 Empty Re: Starting to actually enjoy that flash program... :3

Post  Fred Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:47 pm

Thank you, Mr. Hat!

Unfortunatly, I still dont seem to be able to post it properly... too bad.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:38 pm