Fungasm Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for things. You do like things, don't you?

+4
ChillyCheese
Zane
Fred
Khorde
8 posters

New to the forum. I'm an animator!

Khorde
    Khorde

Location : ̨̡̛̫̫̞̳͙̞̠͙͚̭͓̝̹͙̾ͩ̌̈̉̇ͨ̎̌ͩͫ͒̊ͬ̾ͧ͒̈͘F̸̶̳̦̺̰̙̲̼̺̯̲̟̖̱͛̍̿͊͐ͪ̌̉̏ͫ̾͌K̵̛͉͓̱͇͖̘͈̥̗̽̈́͋͗͐̓͗͊ͣ́ͥ̿̓͌͘͝͠J̷̬̼͇̦͕̻͙̜̪̠̲̹̺̝͎̾ͤ̊̔ͣ͑́̄͂̔́͜͡Ḽ̷̵̜̞̫̗͇̠ͮͧͣͤͨͯ͑͆̔̓͐ͧͧ̃̒͗̿̃̚͘͟͡l͆̀̍ͮ҉̷̭͇̻̦́͜͞ķ͛ͭ̍̿̆̄̅̽͋ͯ̌̆̚͘̕҉̢͕̹͇̜͎͍͇͔d̴ͭ̋ͤͯ̋̎̊̋ͥ̄ͩͨ̽̅̚̚͝҉̼̳͈̰̹̦̰̬͍̠ͅs̷͈̘͔͚̝̖͙͍̫͍̹̠̫̫͎̟̣̣ͭͤ͗͆̊̾̿̑̓͒ͪͧ̂͘͞h̸̡̬͍̱̥̺̜̭̺̦͖̩͇̞͓̖̙̺̯̏ͬ̀́̚f̷͔̘̻̳̹͉͈͖̪̗̲̜͇͓̮̈̽͆̔̓̆̍̈ͫ̊ͨͥ͘s̤͔̤̰͈̹̺ͬͮͣ̃̅͆͒́̇͌ͫ̾ͭ́d̷͙͎͕͖̒ͣͫ̑̈́̒̈́̃́ä̷̛̤̼̳̙̱͎͕͈̯̮̤͍̯̐̊ͪͩ̓ͪ̈ͣ̃͊̚̕͠kͨ̀͂̽̇ͭ̂̅ͩ҉҉̡͚̣̺̠͈͍̲̦̙̖̞̲̫̰͜f͓̤̘͉̮͚͕̦͇̳̘͈̤ͧͫ̂̇̃̈́̃͛́̓͊ͩͮ̋̋͘͢a̷̝̥̭̘̻͈̰͓̳̥̼͚̥̿ͨ͐ͯ͡s̡̡̛̙̜̭̳̳̩͔̪̟̲̹̔ͫ̽̊ͬͤ͂̇͒̂̃͑̒̿́ͭ̚͠d͕͇͇̲͖̖̤̞̘̟ͤ̊ͨ͐̇ͥͫ̀͞ċ̷̨̨̱̘̣̳̼̣̼̩̖̈͐͌̅̊̐͌ͯ̏̓͐͡ͅs̄̑̅͋̒ͧ͢҉̴̮͍͖̟̲͈̦̫̬͇̭̥d͗̿̋ͥ̒̂̀̕͘͟҉̟̲͈̫̮̰͚͎̗̰̲̯̺̩̤̩̭̦̭a̷̢̡̧̜̪̩͓̖̠̫̮̟̥̖̼̟̦͂ͦ̅͋̓ͨ́̋̒̉ͪ̌̋̆̂ͬͅf̢̡̳͚̭͈̼͖̥̑̉ͥ̅͑̔̂̍͛̂͋̽͊ͧ͡͞͠d̂̓̌͌̾̋̒̒ͤ̓̍ͧͪͮ͊̌͑̀҉̻͇̖̹̰͇͈͈̘͍ṣ̰̦̪͈̘͚̣̎̀̋ͥ͌ͧͧ͂̈́̌͐̚͝f́̎̎̌̑͊̏ͫͨͬͫͨͬͯ҉̹͔̝̤̰͍́͢͠

New to the forum. I'm an animator! Empty New to the forum. I'm an animator!

Post  Khorde Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:33 pm

My friend Valen showed me these forums, so I though, hell why not join? I looked through the forum before I joined, and I thought this would be a good opportunity to get to know these great artists.

Hopefully I can sift through here daily and become a forum regular. I am on the verge of completing an animation, and I'm hoping to show you guys to get some feedback from you artists.

So, what's up Fungasm?
    Fred
    Fred

Location : Behind you... no, seriously. Check. Go on. I know you dont believe me. Will only take a few seconds. What are you waiting for? Yes, You'll look dumb if I'm not there. But I am. What?! You calling me a liar? Well I aint. But what I am, though, is behind you. See for yourself. Ckecked yet? Yes? Aha! Fooled you! I'm actually righ in front of you. You just cant see me because of my super invisibility powers. Cool, eh?

New to the forum. I'm an animator! Empty Re: New to the forum. I'm an animator!

Post  Fred Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:17 pm

Why hello there! Welcome to the fungasm. Where candies apparently lie everywhere and mad animators do their... mad animator's stuff. Shocked
    Zane
    Zane

Post  Zane Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:27 pm

Welcome to Fungasm Forums! Very Happy
    ChillyCheese

Post  ChillyCheese Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:10 pm

YOU GUYS FULLY ACKNOWLEDGED THAT MY THREAD WAS THERE, YET YOU SKIPPED IT!?!?

WHERE IS MY WARM WELCOOOOOMEEGRRRAAGAGFLFLGLHGGFLGFLGLGGGG

Batman
    Pyco
    Pyco

Post  Pyco Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:32 pm

inb4 fawx
    VaLeN
    VaLeN

Location : Ḥ̞̺͖̪̟͇̜̗͇͖̩̳̓͌́ͯ́̚͘ͅĘ̶̢̡̭͚͙̤͈͈̙̠̜̠͎͓̗̮͈̈̐͌̒̍̅̎L̴̷̶̴̢̯̪͚̼͚̣̙̖͕̫͇͍̟̭̘̬̰͑ͨͪL̵̝̯͇̮͇̩̱̙̭̗͍̳͎͛͗͊͌͌ͧͤͫ̈́̽̊̕͡͞͡ ̨̡̛̫̫̞̳͙̞̠͙͚̭͓̝̹͙̾ͩ̌̈̉̇ͨ̎̌ͩͫ͒̊ͬ̾ͧ͒̈͘F̸̶̳̦̺̰̙̲̼̺̯̲̟̖̱͛̍̿͊͐ͪ̌̉̏ͫ̾͌K̵̛͉͓̱͇͖̘͈̥̗̽̈́͋͗͐̓͗͊ͣ́ͥ̿̓͌͘͝͠J̷̬̼͇̦͕̻͙̜̪̠̲̹̺̝͎̾ͤ̊̔ͣ͑́̄͂̔́͜͡Ḽ̷̵̜̞̫̗͇̠ͮͧͣͤͨͯ͑͆̔̓͐ͧͧ̃̒͗̿̃̚͘͟͡l͆̀̍ͮ҉̷̭͇̻̦́͜͞ķ͛ͭ̍̿̆̄̅̽͋ͯ̌̆̚͘̕҉̢͕̹͇̜͎͍͇͔d̴ͭ̋ͤͯ̋̎̊̋ͥ̄ͩͨ̽̅̚̚͝҉̼̳͈̰̹̦̰̬͍̠ͅs̷͈̘͔͚̝̖͙͍̫͍̹̠̫̫͎̟̣̣ͭͤ͗͆̊̾̿̑̓͒ͪͧ̂͘͞h̸̡̬͍̱̥̺̜̭̺̦͖̩͇̞͓̖̙̺̯̏ͬ̀́̚f̷͔̘̻̳̹͉͈͖̪̗̲̜͇͓̮̈̽͆̔̓̆̍̈ͫ̊ͨͥ͘s̤͔̤̰͈̹̺ͬͮͣ̃̅͆͒́̇͌ͫ̾ͭ́d̷͙͎͕͖̒ͣͫ̑̈́̒̈́̃́ä̷̛̤̼̳̙̱͎͕͈̯̮̤͍̯̐̊ͪͩ̓ͪ̈ͣ̃͊̚̕͠kͨ̀͂̽̇ͭ̂̅ͩ҉҉̡͚̣̺̠͈͍̲̦̙̖̞̲̫̰͜f͓̤̘͉̮͚͕̦͇̳̘͈̤ͧͫ̂̇̃̈́̃͛́̓͊ͩͮ̋̋͘͢a̷̝̥̭̘̻͈̰͓̳̥̼͚̥̿ͨ͐ͯ͡s̡̡̛̙̜̭̳̳̩͔̪̟̲̹̔ͫ̽̊ͬͤ͂̇͒̂̃͑̒̿́ͭ̚͠d͕͇͇̲͖̖̤̞̘̟ͤ̊ͨ͐̇ͥͫ̀͞ċ̷̨̨̱̘̣̳̼̣̼̩̖̈͐͌̅̊̐͌ͯ̏̓͐͡ͅs̄̑̅͋̒ͧ͢҉̴̮͍͖̟̲͈̦̫̬͇̭̥d͗̿̋ͥ̒̂̀̕͘͟҉̟̲͈̫̮̰͚͎̗̰̲̯̺̩̤̩̭̦̭a̷̢̡̧̜̪̩͓̖̠̫̮̟̥̖̼̟̦͂ͦ̅͋̓ͨ́̋̒̉ͪ̌̋̆̂ͬͅf̢̡̳͚̭͈̼͖̥̑̉ͥ̅͑̔̂̍͛̂͋̽͊ͧ͡͞͠d̂̓̌͌̾̋̒̒ͤ̓̍ͧͪͮ͊̌͑̀҉̻͇̖̹̰͇͈͈̘͍ṣ̰̦̪͈̘͚̣̎̀̋ͥ͌ͧͧ͂̈́̌͐̚͝f́̎̎̌̑͊̏ͫͨͬͫͨͬͯ҉̹͔̝̤̰͍́͢͠

Post  VaLeN Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:20 pm

Oh hi there Surprised
    Zane
    Zane

Post  Zane Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:42 pm

ChillyCheese wrote:YOU GUYS FULLY ACKNOWLEDGED THAT MY THREAD WAS THERE, YET YOU SKIPPED IT!?!?

WHERE IS MY WARM WELCOOOOOMEEGRRRAAGAGFLFLGLHGGFLGFLGLGGGG

Batman
    DAWWWWWW I'm sorry man...Happy Belated Hello Buddy!

Last edited by Zane on Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : IDK)
    Khorde
    Khorde

Location : ̨̡̛̫̫̞̳͙̞̠͙͚̭͓̝̹͙̾ͩ̌̈̉̇ͨ̎̌ͩͫ͒̊ͬ̾ͧ͒̈͘F̸̶̳̦̺̰̙̲̼̺̯̲̟̖̱͛̍̿͊͐ͪ̌̉̏ͫ̾͌K̵̛͉͓̱͇͖̘͈̥̗̽̈́͋͗͐̓͗͊ͣ́ͥ̿̓͌͘͝͠J̷̬̼͇̦͕̻͙̜̪̠̲̹̺̝͎̾ͤ̊̔ͣ͑́̄͂̔́͜͡Ḽ̷̵̜̞̫̗͇̠ͮͧͣͤͨͯ͑͆̔̓͐ͧͧ̃̒͗̿̃̚͘͟͡l͆̀̍ͮ҉̷̭͇̻̦́͜͞ķ͛ͭ̍̿̆̄̅̽͋ͯ̌̆̚͘̕҉̢͕̹͇̜͎͍͇͔d̴ͭ̋ͤͯ̋̎̊̋ͥ̄ͩͨ̽̅̚̚͝҉̼̳͈̰̹̦̰̬͍̠ͅs̷͈̘͔͚̝̖͙͍̫͍̹̠̫̫͎̟̣̣ͭͤ͗͆̊̾̿̑̓͒ͪͧ̂͘͞h̸̡̬͍̱̥̺̜̭̺̦͖̩͇̞͓̖̙̺̯̏ͬ̀́̚f̷͔̘̻̳̹͉͈͖̪̗̲̜͇͓̮̈̽͆̔̓̆̍̈ͫ̊ͨͥ͘s̤͔̤̰͈̹̺ͬͮͣ̃̅͆͒́̇͌ͫ̾ͭ́d̷͙͎͕͖̒ͣͫ̑̈́̒̈́̃́ä̷̛̤̼̳̙̱͎͕͈̯̮̤͍̯̐̊ͪͩ̓ͪ̈ͣ̃͊̚̕͠kͨ̀͂̽̇ͭ̂̅ͩ҉҉̡͚̣̺̠͈͍̲̦̙̖̞̲̫̰͜f͓̤̘͉̮͚͕̦͇̳̘͈̤ͧͫ̂̇̃̈́̃͛́̓͊ͩͮ̋̋͘͢a̷̝̥̭̘̻͈̰͓̳̥̼͚̥̿ͨ͐ͯ͡s̡̡̛̙̜̭̳̳̩͔̪̟̲̹̔ͫ̽̊ͬͤ͂̇͒̂̃͑̒̿́ͭ̚͠d͕͇͇̲͖̖̤̞̘̟ͤ̊ͨ͐̇ͥͫ̀͞ċ̷̨̨̱̘̣̳̼̣̼̩̖̈͐͌̅̊̐͌ͯ̏̓͐͡ͅs̄̑̅͋̒ͧ͢҉̴̮͍͖̟̲͈̦̫̬͇̭̥d͗̿̋ͥ̒̂̀̕͘͟҉̟̲͈̫̮̰͚͎̗̰̲̯̺̩̤̩̭̦̭a̷̢̡̧̜̪̩͓̖̠̫̮̟̥̖̼̟̦͂ͦ̅͋̓ͨ́̋̒̉ͪ̌̋̆̂ͬͅf̢̡̳͚̭͈̼͖̥̑̉ͥ̅͑̔̂̍͛̂͋̽͊ͧ͡͞͠d̂̓̌͌̾̋̒̒ͤ̓̍ͧͪͮ͊̌͑̀҉̻͇̖̹̰͇͈͈̘͍ṣ̰̦̪͈̘͚̣̎̀̋ͥ͌ͧͧ͂̈́̌͐̚͝f́̎̎̌̑͊̏ͫͨͬͫͨͬͯ҉̹͔̝̤̰͍́͢͠

Post  Khorde Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:10 pm

Valen wrote:Oh hi there Surprised

I know you from somewhere...

Can't put my fingernail on it...
    Lepy
    Lepy

Post  Lepy Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:03 pm

Oh, hey. It's Khorde.
    fawx
    fawx

Post  fawx Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:37 pm

Pyco wrote:inb4 fawx

YOU DIDNT LIKE DICK BRAWL YOU ARE A FAGGOT
    VaLeN
    VaLeN

Location : Ḥ̞̺͖̪̟͇̜̗͇͖̩̳̓͌́ͯ́̚͘ͅĘ̶̢̡̭͚͙̤͈͈̙̠̜̠͎͓̗̮͈̈̐͌̒̍̅̎L̴̷̶̴̢̯̪͚̼͚̣̙̖͕̫͇͍̟̭̘̬̰͑ͨͪL̵̝̯͇̮͇̩̱̙̭̗͍̳͎͛͗͊͌͌ͧͤͫ̈́̽̊̕͡͞͡ ̨̡̛̫̫̞̳͙̞̠͙͚̭͓̝̹͙̾ͩ̌̈̉̇ͨ̎̌ͩͫ͒̊ͬ̾ͧ͒̈͘F̸̶̳̦̺̰̙̲̼̺̯̲̟̖̱͛̍̿͊͐ͪ̌̉̏ͫ̾͌K̵̛͉͓̱͇͖̘͈̥̗̽̈́͋͗͐̓͗͊ͣ́ͥ̿̓͌͘͝͠J̷̬̼͇̦͕̻͙̜̪̠̲̹̺̝͎̾ͤ̊̔ͣ͑́̄͂̔́͜͡Ḽ̷̵̜̞̫̗͇̠ͮͧͣͤͨͯ͑͆̔̓͐ͧͧ̃̒͗̿̃̚͘͟͡l͆̀̍ͮ҉̷̭͇̻̦́͜͞ķ͛ͭ̍̿̆̄̅̽͋ͯ̌̆̚͘̕҉̢͕̹͇̜͎͍͇͔d̴ͭ̋ͤͯ̋̎̊̋ͥ̄ͩͨ̽̅̚̚͝҉̼̳͈̰̹̦̰̬͍̠ͅs̷͈̘͔͚̝̖͙͍̫͍̹̠̫̫͎̟̣̣ͭͤ͗͆̊̾̿̑̓͒ͪͧ̂͘͞h̸̡̬͍̱̥̺̜̭̺̦͖̩͇̞͓̖̙̺̯̏ͬ̀́̚f̷͔̘̻̳̹͉͈͖̪̗̲̜͇͓̮̈̽͆̔̓̆̍̈ͫ̊ͨͥ͘s̤͔̤̰͈̹̺ͬͮͣ̃̅͆͒́̇͌ͫ̾ͭ́d̷͙͎͕͖̒ͣͫ̑̈́̒̈́̃́ä̷̛̤̼̳̙̱͎͕͈̯̮̤͍̯̐̊ͪͩ̓ͪ̈ͣ̃͊̚̕͠kͨ̀͂̽̇ͭ̂̅ͩ҉҉̡͚̣̺̠͈͍̲̦̙̖̞̲̫̰͜f͓̤̘͉̮͚͕̦͇̳̘͈̤ͧͫ̂̇̃̈́̃͛́̓͊ͩͮ̋̋͘͢a̷̝̥̭̘̻͈̰͓̳̥̼͚̥̿ͨ͐ͯ͡s̡̡̛̙̜̭̳̳̩͔̪̟̲̹̔ͫ̽̊ͬͤ͂̇͒̂̃͑̒̿́ͭ̚͠d͕͇͇̲͖̖̤̞̘̟ͤ̊ͨ͐̇ͥͫ̀͞ċ̷̨̨̱̘̣̳̼̣̼̩̖̈͐͌̅̊̐͌ͯ̏̓͐͡ͅs̄̑̅͋̒ͧ͢҉̴̮͍͖̟̲͈̦̫̬͇̭̥d͗̿̋ͥ̒̂̀̕͘͟҉̟̲͈̫̮̰͚͎̗̰̲̯̺̩̤̩̭̦̭a̷̢̡̧̜̪̩͓̖̠̫̮̟̥̖̼̟̦͂ͦ̅͋̓ͨ́̋̒̉ͪ̌̋̆̂ͬͅf̢̡̳͚̭͈̼͖̥̑̉ͥ̅͑̔̂̍͛̂͋̽͊ͧ͡͞͠d̂̓̌͌̾̋̒̒ͤ̓̍ͧͪͮ͊̌͑̀҉̻͇̖̹̰͇͈͈̘͍ṣ̰̦̪͈̘͚̣̎̀̋ͥ͌ͧͧ͂̈́̌͐̚͝f́̎̎̌̑͊̏ͫͨͬͫͨͬͯ҉̹͔̝̤̰͍́͢͠

Post  VaLeN Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:17 pm

fawx wrote:
    Pyco wrote:inb4 fawx

I would think the exact opposite Dead
    Khorde
    Khorde

Post  Khorde Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:13 pm

fawx wrote:

Cool story bro.
    fawx
    fawx

Post  fawx Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:02 pm

ok now im sure youre a faggot
    Khorde
    Khorde

Post  Khorde Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:11 pm

fawx wrote:ok now im sure youre a faggot

New to the forum. I'm an animator! Backhand
    Lepy
    Lepy

Post  Lepy Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:42 pm

No, Khorde's pretty cool.

Atleast, I think so.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content