Fungasm Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for things. You do like things, don't you?

+11
Tyler
Deathinator
Zane
Sketch
ChillyCheese
hat-man
Pyco
fawx
Lepy
VaLeN
Khorde
15 posters

Wish granted, but...

Khorde
    Khorde

Location : ̨̡̛̫̫̞̳͙̞̠͙͚̭͓̝̹͙̾ͩ̌̈̉̇ͨ̎̌ͩͫ͒̊ͬ̾ͧ͒̈͘F̸̶̳̦̺̰̙̲̼̺̯̲̟̖̱͛̍̿͊͐ͪ̌̉̏ͫ̾͌K̵̛͉͓̱͇͖̘͈̥̗̽̈́͋͗͐̓͗͊ͣ́ͥ̿̓͌͘͝͠J̷̬̼͇̦͕̻͙̜̪̠̲̹̺̝͎̾ͤ̊̔ͣ͑́̄͂̔́͜͡Ḽ̷̵̜̞̫̗͇̠ͮͧͣͤͨͯ͑͆̔̓͐ͧͧ̃̒͗̿̃̚͘͟͡l͆̀̍ͮ҉̷̭͇̻̦́͜͞ķ͛ͭ̍̿̆̄̅̽͋ͯ̌̆̚͘̕҉̢͕̹͇̜͎͍͇͔d̴ͭ̋ͤͯ̋̎̊̋ͥ̄ͩͨ̽̅̚̚͝҉̼̳͈̰̹̦̰̬͍̠ͅs̷͈̘͔͚̝̖͙͍̫͍̹̠̫̫͎̟̣̣ͭͤ͗͆̊̾̿̑̓͒ͪͧ̂͘͞h̸̡̬͍̱̥̺̜̭̺̦͖̩͇̞͓̖̙̺̯̏ͬ̀́̚f̷͔̘̻̳̹͉͈͖̪̗̲̜͇͓̮̈̽͆̔̓̆̍̈ͫ̊ͨͥ͘s̤͔̤̰͈̹̺ͬͮͣ̃̅͆͒́̇͌ͫ̾ͭ́d̷͙͎͕͖̒ͣͫ̑̈́̒̈́̃́ä̷̛̤̼̳̙̱͎͕͈̯̮̤͍̯̐̊ͪͩ̓ͪ̈ͣ̃͊̚̕͠kͨ̀͂̽̇ͭ̂̅ͩ҉҉̡͚̣̺̠͈͍̲̦̙̖̞̲̫̰͜f͓̤̘͉̮͚͕̦͇̳̘͈̤ͧͫ̂̇̃̈́̃͛́̓͊ͩͮ̋̋͘͢a̷̝̥̭̘̻͈̰͓̳̥̼͚̥̿ͨ͐ͯ͡s̡̡̛̙̜̭̳̳̩͔̪̟̲̹̔ͫ̽̊ͬͤ͂̇͒̂̃͑̒̿́ͭ̚͠d͕͇͇̲͖̖̤̞̘̟ͤ̊ͨ͐̇ͥͫ̀͞ċ̷̨̨̱̘̣̳̼̣̼̩̖̈͐͌̅̊̐͌ͯ̏̓͐͡ͅs̄̑̅͋̒ͧ͢҉̴̮͍͖̟̲͈̦̫̬͇̭̥d͗̿̋ͥ̒̂̀̕͘͟҉̟̲͈̫̮̰͚͎̗̰̲̯̺̩̤̩̭̦̭a̷̢̡̧̜̪̩͓̖̠̫̮̟̥̖̼̟̦͂ͦ̅͋̓ͨ́̋̒̉ͪ̌̋̆̂ͬͅf̢̡̳͚̭͈̼͖̥̑̉ͥ̅͑̔̂̍͛̂͋̽͊ͧ͡͞͠d̂̓̌͌̾̋̒̒ͤ̓̍ͧͪͮ͊̌͑̀҉̻͇̖̹̰͇͈͈̘͍ṣ̰̦̪͈̘͚̣̎̀̋ͥ͌ͧͧ͂̈́̌͐̚͝f́̎̎̌̑͊̏ͫͨͬͫͨͬͯ҉̹͔̝̤̰͍́͢͠

Wish granted, but... Empty Wish granted, but...

Post  Khorde Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:16 pm

Okay so the game goes as follows:

Poster 1: I wish for a cupcake!

Poster 2: Granted!, but it turns out to be burnt!
    I wish for a ski boat!

Poster 3: Granted! but you hit a rock and sink!
    I wish for an egg yolk!

Grant the above persons wish, tell them how it backfires and then you wish for something.

I'll start us off;

I wish for a pizza, because I'm really hungry Tongue
    VaLeN
    VaLeN

Location : Ḥ̞̺͖̪̟͇̜̗͇͖̩̳̓͌́ͯ́̚͘ͅĘ̶̢̡̭͚͙̤͈͈̙̠̜̠͎͓̗̮͈̈̐͌̒̍̅̎L̴̷̶̴̢̯̪͚̼͚̣̙̖͕̫͇͍̟̭̘̬̰͑ͨͪL̵̝̯͇̮͇̩̱̙̭̗͍̳͎͛͗͊͌͌ͧͤͫ̈́̽̊̕͡͞͡ ̨̡̛̫̫̞̳͙̞̠͙͚̭͓̝̹͙̾ͩ̌̈̉̇ͨ̎̌ͩͫ͒̊ͬ̾ͧ͒̈͘F̸̶̳̦̺̰̙̲̼̺̯̲̟̖̱͛̍̿͊͐ͪ̌̉̏ͫ̾͌K̵̛͉͓̱͇͖̘͈̥̗̽̈́͋͗͐̓͗͊ͣ́ͥ̿̓͌͘͝͠J̷̬̼͇̦͕̻͙̜̪̠̲̹̺̝͎̾ͤ̊̔ͣ͑́̄͂̔́͜͡Ḽ̷̵̜̞̫̗͇̠ͮͧͣͤͨͯ͑͆̔̓͐ͧͧ̃̒͗̿̃̚͘͟͡l͆̀̍ͮ҉̷̭͇̻̦́͜͞ķ͛ͭ̍̿̆̄̅̽͋ͯ̌̆̚͘̕҉̢͕̹͇̜͎͍͇͔d̴ͭ̋ͤͯ̋̎̊̋ͥ̄ͩͨ̽̅̚̚͝҉̼̳͈̰̹̦̰̬͍̠ͅs̷͈̘͔͚̝̖͙͍̫͍̹̠̫̫͎̟̣̣ͭͤ͗͆̊̾̿̑̓͒ͪͧ̂͘͞h̸̡̬͍̱̥̺̜̭̺̦͖̩͇̞͓̖̙̺̯̏ͬ̀́̚f̷͔̘̻̳̹͉͈͖̪̗̲̜͇͓̮̈̽͆̔̓̆̍̈ͫ̊ͨͥ͘s̤͔̤̰͈̹̺ͬͮͣ̃̅͆͒́̇͌ͫ̾ͭ́d̷͙͎͕͖̒ͣͫ̑̈́̒̈́̃́ä̷̛̤̼̳̙̱͎͕͈̯̮̤͍̯̐̊ͪͩ̓ͪ̈ͣ̃͊̚̕͠kͨ̀͂̽̇ͭ̂̅ͩ҉҉̡͚̣̺̠͈͍̲̦̙̖̞̲̫̰͜f͓̤̘͉̮͚͕̦͇̳̘͈̤ͧͫ̂̇̃̈́̃͛́̓͊ͩͮ̋̋͘͢a̷̝̥̭̘̻͈̰͓̳̥̼͚̥̿ͨ͐ͯ͡s̡̡̛̙̜̭̳̳̩͔̪̟̲̹̔ͫ̽̊ͬͤ͂̇͒̂̃͑̒̿́ͭ̚͠d͕͇͇̲͖̖̤̞̘̟ͤ̊ͨ͐̇ͥͫ̀͞ċ̷̨̨̱̘̣̳̼̣̼̩̖̈͐͌̅̊̐͌ͯ̏̓͐͡ͅs̄̑̅͋̒ͧ͢҉̴̮͍͖̟̲͈̦̫̬͇̭̥d͗̿̋ͥ̒̂̀̕͘͟҉̟̲͈̫̮̰͚͎̗̰̲̯̺̩̤̩̭̦̭a̷̢̡̧̜̪̩͓̖̠̫̮̟̥̖̼̟̦͂ͦ̅͋̓ͨ́̋̒̉ͪ̌̋̆̂ͬͅf̢̡̳͚̭͈̼͖̥̑̉ͥ̅͑̔̂̍͛̂͋̽͊ͧ͡͞͠d̂̓̌͌̾̋̒̒ͤ̓̍ͧͪͮ͊̌͑̀҉̻͇̖̹̰͇͈͈̘͍ṣ̰̦̪͈̘͚̣̎̀̋ͥ͌ͧͧ͂̈́̌͐̚͝f́̎̎̌̑͊̏ͫͨͬͫͨͬͯ҉̹͔̝̤̰͍́͢͠

Wish granted, but... Empty Re: Wish granted, but...

Post  VaLeN Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:11 pm

Wish granted, but it tuns out to be made of charcoal.

I wish for a puppy.
    Lepy
    Lepy

Post  Lepy Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:08 pm

Fuuucccck. I was about to do thiisssss.

Granted, but the puppy was only made out of cardboard, and one day, you took him too the beach, and he was out in the water, and he forgot to wear his doggy swimming shorts, so he died of embarrassment.
    Shut upp

I wish for my next with to not be corrupt.
    fawx
    fawx

Post  fawx Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:44 pm

i dont grant "withes"

i wish to be a mod
    Pyco
    Pyco

Post  Pyco Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:18 am

fine be it, but you can only be a mod in "GirlyGirlForums"

i wish for a box.
    Lepy
    Lepy

Post  Lepy Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:39 pm

Granted, but your box accidently Azn

I wish for my past "lisp" mistake to be gone forever.
    hat-man
    hat-man

Post  hat-man Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:58 pm

granted;

LepyTheCoolio-saur wrote:
    I wish for my next wish to not be corrupt.

but now you will forever have a lisp

I wish for time
    VaLeN
    VaLeN

Location : Ḥ̞̺͖̪̟͇̜̗͇͖̩̳̓͌́ͯ́̚͘ͅĘ̶̢̡̭͚͙̤͈͈̙̠̜̠͎͓̗̮͈̈̐͌̒̍̅̎L̴̷̶̴̢̯̪͚̼͚̣̙̖͕̫͇͍̟̭̘̬̰͑ͨͪL̵̝̯͇̮͇̩̱̙̭̗͍̳͎͛͗͊͌͌ͧͤͫ̈́̽̊̕͡͞͡ ̨̡̛̫̫̞̳͙̞̠͙͚̭͓̝̹͙̾ͩ̌̈̉̇ͨ̎̌ͩͫ͒̊ͬ̾ͧ͒̈͘F̸̶̳̦̺̰̙̲̼̺̯̲̟̖̱͛̍̿͊͐ͪ̌̉̏ͫ̾͌K̵̛͉͓̱͇͖̘͈̥̗̽̈́͋͗͐̓͗͊ͣ́ͥ̿̓͌͘͝͠J̷̬̼͇̦͕̻͙̜̪̠̲̹̺̝͎̾ͤ̊̔ͣ͑́̄͂̔́͜͡Ḽ̷̵̜̞̫̗͇̠ͮͧͣͤͨͯ͑͆̔̓͐ͧͧ̃̒͗̿̃̚͘͟͡l͆̀̍ͮ҉̷̭͇̻̦́͜͞ķ͛ͭ̍̿̆̄̅̽͋ͯ̌̆̚͘̕҉̢͕̹͇̜͎͍͇͔d̴ͭ̋ͤͯ̋̎̊̋ͥ̄ͩͨ̽̅̚̚͝҉̼̳͈̰̹̦̰̬͍̠ͅs̷͈̘͔͚̝̖͙͍̫͍̹̠̫̫͎̟̣̣ͭͤ͗͆̊̾̿̑̓͒ͪͧ̂͘͞h̸̡̬͍̱̥̺̜̭̺̦͖̩͇̞͓̖̙̺̯̏ͬ̀́̚f̷͔̘̻̳̹͉͈͖̪̗̲̜͇͓̮̈̽͆̔̓̆̍̈ͫ̊ͨͥ͘s̤͔̤̰͈̹̺ͬͮͣ̃̅͆͒́̇͌ͫ̾ͭ́d̷͙͎͕͖̒ͣͫ̑̈́̒̈́̃́ä̷̛̤̼̳̙̱͎͕͈̯̮̤͍̯̐̊ͪͩ̓ͪ̈ͣ̃͊̚̕͠kͨ̀͂̽̇ͭ̂̅ͩ҉҉̡͚̣̺̠͈͍̲̦̙̖̞̲̫̰͜f͓̤̘͉̮͚͕̦͇̳̘͈̤ͧͫ̂̇̃̈́̃͛́̓͊ͩͮ̋̋͘͢a̷̝̥̭̘̻͈̰͓̳̥̼͚̥̿ͨ͐ͯ͡s̡̡̛̙̜̭̳̳̩͔̪̟̲̹̔ͫ̽̊ͬͤ͂̇͒̂̃͑̒̿́ͭ̚͠d͕͇͇̲͖̖̤̞̘̟ͤ̊ͨ͐̇ͥͫ̀͞ċ̷̨̨̱̘̣̳̼̣̼̩̖̈͐͌̅̊̐͌ͯ̏̓͐͡ͅs̄̑̅͋̒ͧ͢҉̴̮͍͖̟̲͈̦̫̬͇̭̥d͗̿̋ͥ̒̂̀̕͘͟҉̟̲͈̫̮̰͚͎̗̰̲̯̺̩̤̩̭̦̭a̷̢̡̧̜̪̩͓̖̠̫̮̟̥̖̼̟̦͂ͦ̅͋̓ͨ́̋̒̉ͪ̌̋̆̂ͬͅf̢̡̳͚̭͈̼͖̥̑̉ͥ̅͑̔̂̍͛̂͋̽͊ͧ͡͞͠d̂̓̌͌̾̋̒̒ͤ̓̍ͧͪͮ͊̌͑̀҉̻͇̖̹̰͇͈͈̘͍ṣ̰̦̪͈̘͚̣̎̀̋ͥ͌ͧͧ͂̈́̌͐̚͝f́̎̎̌̑͊̏ͫͨͬͫͨͬͯ҉̹͔̝̤̰͍́͢͠

Post  VaLeN Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:16 pm

granted, but I steal it from you. I need more time Teehee

I wish for less trolls.
    Khorde
    Khorde

Location : ̨̡̛̫̫̞̳͙̞̠͙͚̭͓̝̹͙̾ͩ̌̈̉̇ͨ̎̌ͩͫ͒̊ͬ̾ͧ͒̈͘F̸̶̳̦̺̰̙̲̼̺̯̲̟̖̱͛̍̿͊͐ͪ̌̉̏ͫ̾͌K̵̛͉͓̱͇͖̘͈̥̗̽̈́͋͗͐̓͗͊ͣ́ͥ̿̓͌͘͝͠J̷̬̼͇̦͕̻͙̜̪̠̲̹̺̝͎̾ͤ̊̔ͣ͑́̄͂̔́͜͡Ḽ̷̵̜̞̫̗͇̠ͮͧͣͤͨͯ͑͆̔̓͐ͧͧ̃̒͗̿̃̚͘͟͡l͆̀̍ͮ҉̷̭͇̻̦́͜͞ķ͛ͭ̍̿̆̄̅̽͋ͯ̌̆̚͘̕҉̢͕̹͇̜͎͍͇͔d̴ͭ̋ͤͯ̋̎̊̋ͥ̄ͩͨ̽̅̚̚͝҉̼̳͈̰̹̦̰̬͍̠ͅs̷͈̘͔͚̝̖͙͍̫͍̹̠̫̫͎̟̣̣ͭͤ͗͆̊̾̿̑̓͒ͪͧ̂͘͞h̸̡̬͍̱̥̺̜̭̺̦͖̩͇̞͓̖̙̺̯̏ͬ̀́̚f̷͔̘̻̳̹͉͈͖̪̗̲̜͇͓̮̈̽͆̔̓̆̍̈ͫ̊ͨͥ͘s̤͔̤̰͈̹̺ͬͮͣ̃̅͆͒́̇͌ͫ̾ͭ́d̷͙͎͕͖̒ͣͫ̑̈́̒̈́̃́ä̷̛̤̼̳̙̱͎͕͈̯̮̤͍̯̐̊ͪͩ̓ͪ̈ͣ̃͊̚̕͠kͨ̀͂̽̇ͭ̂̅ͩ҉҉̡͚̣̺̠͈͍̲̦̙̖̞̲̫̰͜f͓̤̘͉̮͚͕̦͇̳̘͈̤ͧͫ̂̇̃̈́̃͛́̓͊ͩͮ̋̋͘͢a̷̝̥̭̘̻͈̰͓̳̥̼͚̥̿ͨ͐ͯ͡s̡̡̛̙̜̭̳̳̩͔̪̟̲̹̔ͫ̽̊ͬͤ͂̇͒̂̃͑̒̿́ͭ̚͠d͕͇͇̲͖̖̤̞̘̟ͤ̊ͨ͐̇ͥͫ̀͞ċ̷̨̨̱̘̣̳̼̣̼̩̖̈͐͌̅̊̐͌ͯ̏̓͐͡ͅs̄̑̅͋̒ͧ͢҉̴̮͍͖̟̲͈̦̫̬͇̭̥d͗̿̋ͥ̒̂̀̕͘͟҉̟̲͈̫̮̰͚͎̗̰̲̯̺̩̤̩̭̦̭a̷̢̡̧̜̪̩͓̖̠̫̮̟̥̖̼̟̦͂ͦ̅͋̓ͨ́̋̒̉ͪ̌̋̆̂ͬͅf̢̡̳͚̭͈̼͖̥̑̉ͥ̅͑̔̂̍͛̂͋̽͊ͧ͡͞͠d̂̓̌͌̾̋̒̒ͤ̓̍ͧͪͮ͊̌͑̀҉̻͇̖̹̰͇͈͈̘͍ṣ̰̦̪͈̘͚̣̎̀̋ͥ͌ͧͧ͂̈́̌͐̚͝f́̎̎̌̑͊̏ͫͨͬͫͨͬͯ҉̹͔̝̤̰͍́͢͠

Post  Khorde Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:14 pm

Granted, but we get noobs.

I wish for an acoustic guitar
    hat-man
    hat-man

Post  hat-man Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:19 pm

granted, but it's made entirely out of led

I wish for a picture of an ripe orange
    Khorde
    Khorde

Post  Khorde Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:23 pm

Granted, but the website sues you for using their bandwidth.

I wish for some socks.
    hat-man
    hat-man

Post  hat-man Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:24 pm

granted, but they're the itchiest socks you've ever worn

I wish for one last chance with Jenica
    Khorde
    Khorde

Post  Khorde Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:26 pm

Granted but she has teh_herpes.exe

I wish hatman would give me a good result
    hat-man
    hat-man

Post  hat-man Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:28 pm

wish granted, but it's impossible to decipher
    "109287829736784678376410928782973678467837641092878297367846783764"

I wish somebody else would reply to this :C
    ChillyCheese

Post  ChillyCheese Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:18 am

Granted, but I'm gay.

I wish I had a 30 foot cock made of American money.
    Pyco
    Pyco

Post  Pyco Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:52 am

Wish granted, but its made in china.

I wish for a dead cat
    Sketch
    Sketch

Post  Sketch Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:08 pm

Wish granted, but its made in china.

I wish for my dad to stop getting drunk and dressing up like mom.
    Zane
    Zane

Post  Zane Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:15 pm

Wish granted but now your Mom is dressing up like your Dad and hitting the crack pipe
    I wish for world peace ^^
    Deathinator
    Deathinator

Post  Deathinator Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:42 pm

Granted, but thousands of nuclear missiles were built and distributed to each country equally to achieve it.

I wish god would give me lemons.
    VaLeN
    VaLeN

Post  VaLeN Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:48 pm

Granted but he force feeds you seven lemons

I wish for that weird smelly kid to stop sitting next to me on the bus.
    Pyco
    Pyco

Post  Pyco Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:21 pm

wish grantet but now hes sad and kills everyone you know Sad

i wish for a wish that cant fail
    fawx
    fawx

Post  fawx Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:22 pm

wish granted but its an EPIc faIL loL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Laugh

i wish for fuck
    Khorde
    Khorde

Post  Khorde Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:09 pm

Granted, but you need to buy the vowel.

I wish for my headphones back :\
    VaLeN
    VaLeN

Post  VaLeN Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:37 pm

Granted you get them back and can talk on Left 4 dead. but you they have peanut butter on them.

I wish for khorde's headphones back
    Deathinator
    Deathinator

Post  Deathinator Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:02 pm

Granted but you don't own anything that they can be used for.

I wish the topic was locked Cat Face

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:38 pm