Fungasm Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for things. You do like things, don't you?

3 posters

Sly's artness

Slystream
    Slystream

Location : In the clouds over your bed in your room under the ground in a meadow crossing seas through a cave in a pool. Yes. All of that, that's one location

Sly's artness Empty Sly's artness

Post  Slystream Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:42 am

OuO hmm...so I'm popping up all over the forum already. D: Let's hope I don't get too annoying.

Figured I'd pop up in here since nothing's been posted in this area yet. Guess I'll toss up some arts? 8D? ...I feel so annoying hah -flees-

Anyways, characters. I love designing them. I can get weird ideas and just roll with them and see what I can turn something into:

-Edit- 8D something new!
    Sly's artness Imma_beat_you_wit_a_wrench_by_toboeslovingwolfFull view

----

Sly's artness Springsly_Chibi_thing_by_toboeslovingwolfFull view Sly's artness Mister_Art_Colour_by_toboeslovingwolfFull view Sly's artness AatR_Fro_Jo_Ref_by_toboeslovingwolf Full View
    Sly's artness AatR_Isi_Ref_by_toboeslovingwolfFull View Sly's artness Sinny_wants_some_tea_by_toboeslovingwolf Sly's artness Moar_Springsly_by_toboeslovingwolfFull View

I've got tons more of that spamming my dA gallery. >> I'm so picky, and also trying to refrain from spamming the board. Hah.

Also, I love to draw other people's characters and occasionally throwing in the crack comics, based off of crack conversations:

Sly's artness WELL_THATS_TOO_BAD_by_toboeslovingwolfFull View Sly's artness Random_drawings_by_toboeslovingwolfFull View Sly's artness Request_batch_1_by_toboeslovingwolfFull View
    Sly's artness Request_batch_2_by_toboeslovingwolfFull ViewSly's artness Request_batch_3_by_toboeslovingwolfFull ViewSly's artness OHAI_DERE_by_toboeslovingwolf

MMMKIDOKELY. I think I'm done spamming you guys. 8'D; if you are interested in poking 'round more of my art, you can get me at my DeviantArt <---That there, it's a link.

Oh yeah, I draw with a mouse DB I hope to get a tablet soon, like...for chrimmus. Or my birthday.

Last edited by Slystream on Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:58 am; edited 2 times in total
    Latte-Lover

Sly's artness Empty Re: Sly's artness

Post  Latte-Lover Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:15 pm

PRRRRRRRRRRETTY SLY STUFF YOU GOT THERE.
    Slystream
    Slystream

Location : In the clouds over your bed in your room under the ground in a meadow crossing seas through a cave in a pool. Yes. All of that, that's one location

Post  Slystream Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:40 pm

8D WHYYY THANK YOU~
    Brundaty
    Brundaty

Post  Brundaty Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:08 pm

It's too bad I can't draw like this. Because this is amazing.
    Slystream
    Slystream

Post  Slystream Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:48 pm

;u; thank you~ dfthg. Nooo you keep drawin the way you do. ;u; iz good. -totally DIDN'T raid your dA-
    Brundaty
    Brundaty

Post  Brundaty Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:51 pm

Slystream wrote: Nooo you keep drawin the way you do. ;u; iz good.

Haha. You sounded like you were lying through your teeth. I wouldn't blame you. My art succckkkssssss
    Slystream
    Slystream

Post  Slystream Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:55 pm

DB I wasn't lyiiing! ;u; I do like it. And watched you because, if you believe it sucks so much, I believe over time it'll only get better. QuQ
    Brundaty
    Brundaty

Post  Brundaty Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:56 pm

I hope so. (:

And thank you. Teehee
    Slystream
    Slystream

Post  Slystream Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:59 pm

No don't hope. |BC KNOW. LITTLE ENGINE THAT COULD -shot- lolI'madork.

OH PFF THAT SMILEY. 8'D it's awesome....now I need to browse the smileys as I type. Oh, and you're welcome XD Cat Face
    Brundaty
    Brundaty

Post  Brundaty Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:11 pm

Quite
    Slystream
    Slystream

Post  Slystream Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:03 pm

DB HOW DID I MISS THAT ONE....lemme look REAL carefully at this list. Spidey lol spiderman.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:33 pm